BCU Santander Graduate Internship - Summer 2021
- Job Description
- This opportunity would ideally suit a recent University graduate from the
CEBE faculty at Birmingham City University and will give you the chance to
work with the Curzon Software House on projects related to your degree
and career interests.
- Projects could be either internal related to working on systems and
processes integral to the success of Curzon and the wider IT teams within
the university, or working with internal and external clients on a range of
- Essential requirements
- Studying one of the following BCU Undergraduate degrees: Computer
Science, IT, Computer Games, Computer Networks, Networks and Security
- Be on track to graduate in the summer of 2021
- A genuine interest in developing a career in the tech industry
- Preferred Skills
- General IT and troubleshooting skills
- Relevant technical skills (dependent on degree studied this could include
software development, knowledge of relevant network infrastructure and
security issues, game development skills such as Unity/C# or Operating
- Independent with the ability take initiative and self-manage.
- Able to work on multiple projects simultaneously meeting deadlines.
- Superior problem solving capabilities.
- Good presentation and communication skills.
- For more information